Saturday, 29 June 2013

Wishing on...Living Proof!





Hi ladies! I know, you're thinking who the hell is this writing a blog post?! I can't believe how much I've neglected my site over the last couple of weeks and I've missed the world of LLW. Things have been a little busy for me including performing bridesmaid duties at my brother and new sister-in-laws wedding on Saturday. The day went without a hitch, despite the weather being cruel in June, a dress which defied gravity in the wind and a lovely flash of my knickers to many of the guests I'd say it went well...note to self:never let someone put you in a 50's style outfit without checking the forecast beforehand! I'll see if I can rustle up some pictures soon to pop into a post for you (not of the afore mentioned incident) as I was having a good hair and make up day thankfully! 

Anyway, down to business and I thought I would ease myself back into the blogging world with a quick 'Wishing on...' post to let you know a product that I've been lusting over lately. The latest on my wish list comes from the lesser known brand Living Proof. Bought to my attention by the lovely Anna this revolutionary product is a primer for the hair! Yep, you heard right, we've all heard of face and eye primers and even one for the lips but hair? The Prime Style Extender claims to extend any hair style for 2x longer than normal, leaving your curls bouncy for days and the frizz at bay. With the added extra of being able to leave longer between washes and I'm sure we all want that to avoid the dreaded hair wash day! 

This seems to go on and off the Space NK website every so often and I've nearly nabbed it so many times but I think my self control is running out. At £17 it's not the cheapest hair care product but if it lives up to its high claims I wouldn't give it a second thought. My curls have a tendency to drop out before I've even left the house so could this be my miracle product? 





(Image from Sephora via Google)




Let me know if you've given this a day. Were you left disappointed or running to Space NK to repurchase?  



Hopefully I'll be back blogging even more regularly than normal and banging on about even more beauty goodies. 






5 comments:

  1. You're back :) I really want to try this, I haven't bought it yet but it has almost ended up in the basket several times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I like to leave you waiting haha! :) Ah, same here. Don't think I can resist much longer!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, I nominated your for a Liebster Award if you would like to check out the post at http://beautifullyshallow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/the-liebster-award.html

    Eliza xox
    www.beautifullyshallow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete