Sunday, 12 May 2013

Wishing on...Stila!




I know I have been a terrible blogger this week. I have all these ideas in my head for posts I want to do but can't seem to get going the last few days but I promise lots of new ramblings from me will be coming your way soon. Lucky you! 

This is a new series of posts I thought I would bring into LLW to tell you all what I am currently lusting over! My mental wishlist has new additions to it daily but unfortunately that and my bank balance don't always see eye to eye. So to exercise my seemingly need to be penniless forever I thought I would share my products wants with you to get it out of my system a little...or let you enable me into a purchase, you know, whatever works best! 


This week I am wishing on the infamous Convertible Colours from Stila. I have eyed these up for a while and after watching them in action in Anna's Spring Edit video I am dying to get my hands on one or two.  Gerbera appears to be the perfect natural, coral shade that I am always hunting for and Gladiola caught my eye as the brightest of the bunch, a no question that, when blended, looks like a lovely summer shade to brighten up every complexion. 


(Image from Stila website)
Stila Convertible Colour - Gladiola



Stila cosmetics are available from Stila.co.uk and Feel Unique and are £16.00. 
Have you tried a shade of these beautiful cream blushes? Will you be an enabler or keep my purse shut tight? 




6 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! I have the Gerbera shade and I love it! You wont regret the buy!
    x

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour! Looking to try Stila when I get the chance to test it in person. Are there any stores you know of?
    Following you now, come from bbunch blog!
    Robyn viav x vintageisavirtue blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I really want to see them in person. They sell Stila in Boots so I guess you can try and find them in the bigger store and also Harvey Nichols!
      Thank you so much :) Will look at your blog now! x

      Delete
  3. Great post! Loving this shade! Haven't tried Stila blushers yet. This post has made me want to give it a go :)

    Following you, found you via bbunch!

    Easmin xo

    http://www.ohhsopeachy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I haven't got my hands on one yet but hopefully won't be too much longer :)
      Thank you :) Will have a look at yours now x

      Delete