Sunday, 12 May 2013

Versatile Blogger Award








I would like to say thank you to the lovely Natasha from Shot of Beauty for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I have seen a few of these blogger award posts lately and as I am a new blogger myself (LLW is now a month old) I think it's a great way to show lots of bloggers some love! 

The rules are:
Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
Select 15 new bloggers you follow regularly. 
Nominate these bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and comment on their latest post to let them know they have been nominated. 
Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. 

So, here's 7 things about me...surprisingly hard to think of actually

1. I am probably sarcastic around 80% of the time. 
2. I have a phobia of dogs and spiders. 
3. Last year I completed an Open Uni course in Retail Management and Marketing.
4. My birthday is the 24th of July and this year I will turn 21! 
5. If I see you clicking your fingers or any other bone, I will have to slap you! Eurgh!! 
6.  I am 5''2 and have probably heard every short joke going. 
7. Dark purple and gold are my favourite colours, especially combined so you may see that familiar theme running through my blog very soon...


Here are the 15 beautiful bloggers I would like to nominate for this award. 



Michelle - Luxe Life Aspirations 
Chloe - Chloe's Way
Lauren - Oh Little Red
Emily - Emily Grace 
Amelia - xAmeliax
Hayley - Hayley Loves
Stefanie - ISPYSJ
Jordan - Leopard in Leather  
Shope & Shore - London's Closet 
Lisa & Leah - LW Official 



There was lots of lovely girls to choose from so just a few of my favourites. If you aren't already following then please go and check out their blogs! 






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Award! Thanks for nominating me too! The last point sounds very interesting, can't wait to see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and no problem! Oh don't get your hopes up haha nothing to exciting but definitely gonna try and spruce my blog up a bit :) Need all the help I can get though haha

      Delete