Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Indeed Labs - Hydraluron & Pepta-Bright




Indeed Labs was a brand that was virtually unknown a few months ago. Had it not been for a certain skin care expert's blog and its opinionated editior Mrs Hirons we would all probably be none the wiser. The brand claim to only produce products that use next generation peptides, factual science and get the results to back it up. Big claims for a skincare brand to make but are they justified? 

(Sorry for the awful photo)



Hydraluron was the first to get my attention, hailed as the answer to dehydrated skin. It uses the purest form of hyaluronic acid as it can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water which hydrates the skin. Applied underneath your regular moisturiser it will penetrate deeper into your skin and put into simpler terms, will make your moisturiser work better at hydrating the most dehydrated of complexions. Although if you want a much detailed description from someone who actually knows what they're talking about then have a read of this

I use this product daily, every morning and sometimes evenings depending on my routine and I am nearly through my first tube and have a back up on stand by (On my 7 month of usage by the way). I guess that pretty much sums up my thoughts on it! Yep, it has a permanent place in my skincare stash and I don't see that changing any time soon. 
This wasn't a product that I used once then woke up seeing the incredible effects and confessing my undying love. Nope, for me it needed continuous use before I realised that it was benefiting my dehydrated skin. After applying moisturiser over the top it won't sink it and disappear straight away, it will almost feel a little plumper and softened. Over Christmas my skin started to get very dry and I feel this helped sort out any dry patches and overall improve the appearance of my skin. As far as acne goes I do think that with constant use of this, especially in the initial few months after purchase it reduced the breakouts I was having and I'll use all the help I can get with that one. 



Peptabright is a more recent addition to my life and I have been using it daily underneath Hydraluron. Cited as an 'intense brightening treatment' it claims to even out skintone, reduce pigmentation and promote radiance amongst over things. Although yet again, a far better post from someone in the know here

I have probably been using this for about 6 weeks now and although I am a fan it's not yet proved itself to have a permanent place in my stash just yet. It is a cream/serum hybrid and it definitely has helped to hydrate my skin that means needing to slap on less hydraluron which is a bonus. My main reason for purchasing was to help my acne scarring which there is a lot of and although it's improved a lot in the past couple of years there's still so much more improvement to be made. I feel this has made a small amount of difference in lightening up the scars a little and brightening up my complexion a tad but not to any extremes. I'm hesitant to say now that I definitely won't repurchase as I will happily finish of this tube and make my judgement then but for now I'm wondering if their are other products that could make much more of an impact. 
That being said, I feel that if you do not have extensive scarring like me and would like a product just to brighten the odd mark or your overall complexion this could be perfect. 


So, if you've got dehydrated skin that needs a little extra nourishment then I completely recommend you pick up a tube of the good stuff that is Hydraluron as I'm sure you will see a big difference in the long run. As for Pepta-bright, it is worth a try and I will keep you updated on my thoughts as I get further down the tube but there are better products for scarring out there so keep your eyes peeled for those on LLW. 



Have any one you lovely ladies used either of these products? Worth the price tag or not worth the hype?  



[Edit - Eysilix is their eye cream edition that gives high claims to reduce the appearance of puffiness, dark circles, and crows feet. My mum has been using this for just over a week and we can both already see the difference on her, so I'll keep you updated on our future findings] 





9 comments:

  1. ooh they all sound amazing! i think i'll need to buy a tube of hydraluron next winter to stop my skin getting so dry, and the eysilix sounds like a wonder product - i really don't like my undereye circles x
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hydraluron really has made a huge difference to my skin. Definitely pick one up for winter although if you have dehydrated skin you'll benefit from it all year round :) I know, I can't believe the difference in my mums bags dark circles. Pricey but you can't argue with the results :) x

      Delete
  2. Just reading this post again like a creep before I start using my new hydraluron/pepta-bright combo :) I had the Eysilix months ago and loved it! I'd definitely repurchase, just trying to use up one of the other 101 eye creams I have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well I'm sure you'll like it! Just put on the pepta-bright first then hydraluron! Look forward to hearing what you think of them :) I know, I might have to give it a try myself.

      Delete
  3. does the hydraluron only work for dehydrated skin? will it work on combination skin or other skin types?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hydraluron is primarily for dehydrated skin so if you don't suffer from that then I'm not sure if you see the benefits. But remember don't get confused with dehydrated skin and dry skin as they are different. But I'm certainly no expert so if you're confused I'd point you in the direction of Caroline Hirons at http://www.beautymouth.com/ :)

      Delete
  4. Would Pepta be helpful for lightening freckles?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy.
    I've learn this submit and if I may I want to suggest you few fascinating issues or tips.
    Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this
    article. I wish to read more things about it!



    Also visit my blog: adult sex toys, adult toys, xxx toys, adult online store

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ԝill find thɑt the successful treatment of any yeast infection depends, not оnly on the location of the infection, but
    other elements as well. The virus can remain dormant in nerve
    cells for a long period of time before an outbreak occuгs.
    With homeopathic alternatives, the result is not catastrophic if you do not get the diagnosiѕ 100% correct because home remedies usually solve
    a whole lot of іssues by default and are naturɑl thereby "processable" by yߋur body witɦout nasty side effеcts.


    My homepage :: yeast infection no more pdf password

    ReplyDelete