Monday, 6 May 2013

Feel Unique Wishlist

Beautysets - Feel Unique Wishlist


1. I have lusted after the NUDE Miracle mask for a while now. A 5 minute mask that claims to leave you with radiant, glowing, smooth skin? Take my purse away before I do some serious damage! You rub this into your skin to exfoliate then leave for 5 mins and a miracle has occured...or at least you hope for that price! 

2. This product has popped up in blogs, mags and youtube channels for a while now and has been hailed as a favourite by Lisa Eldridge herself which means it must be pretty good. This silicone based liquid blush is famed for giving a natural glow to the cheeks that won't budge until you crack out the cleanser. I love the concept of this and 'Cherub', 'Angel' and 'Passion' are all catching my eye. 

3. It may not be clear to the followers of my blog just how pale I am. Casper ain't got nothing on me! So come Summer I need all the help I can get to look remotely human like and healthy. My legs however, the part of my body I want tanned the most, seems to be immune to fake tan. It literally makes no difference to them what so ever so I am always on the hunt for a new one to try. Could this solve all my problems? 

4. You know me, I love a face mask! I speak about my favourites here but there's always a few more asking to be added to my routine. This is described as a mask that moisturises whilst deep cleaning. Cut your routine in half and double the results. Perfect! 

5./6. Ever since Estee spoke about this straightening balm I have longed to try it out on my frizz ball of a mane. 2013 has been the year of obtaining healthy hair for me and Phyto 9 sounds like an amazing product for my extremely dry locks. Basically a hair moisturiser infused with plant extracts and oils to nourish dehydrated hair...gimme. 

7. I couldn't even tell you how old my tweezers are even if I wanted to. Time for a new pair and what else would  I purchase other than the King of all tweezers. These mini ones are cute and affordable especially considering how long they will be in your make up bag. 

8. These Glycolic pads were nearly added into my basket in Boots the other day but I showed enormous self control, although that may waver soon. These are 60 pads that are soaked in Glycolic acid to exfoliate your skin, leaving it resurfaced for a smoother and and brighter appearance. Radiance in a quick swipe! 




My wishlist is never empty and a quick browse of the Feel Unique site always ends up with a few more extras added to the list. Plus free delivery never hurt anybody! 

Have you tried any of the products I'm lusting after? 




8 comments:

  1. Argh I love love love Daniel Sandler atm. I reviewed his tinted moisturizers on my blog and love them. I've wanted to try the Watercolour blush for some time now! I hate powder blushers so this seems perfect, if you get it, let me know if it's worth the hype :D
    Tor xx

    toribrownies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll have to have a look at your post. Yep, I use cream blushers every day now as powder wears off so quickly so dying to try this. I will do..stop enabling me haha :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Great wishlist! always wanted to try the Daniel Sandler blushes they look amazing!
    Love your blog name by the way... so cute!
    Hannah :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, might have to make a purchase in the next few weeks!
      Aw thank you :) Thought it might be a bit boring but wanted something that could be a blog about anything :) Glad you like it x

      Delete
  3. Some products from antipodes are on my wish list too :) I have a pair of the mini tweezerman tweezers (lady bird design) and they are fantastic! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've lusted after that mask for a while & not too bad a price point considering the price of the NUDE mask! Ooh brilliant! I have high hopes for when I finally get my hands on a pair :) z

      Delete
  4. A great post
    Love feel unique
    I have the nude mask you mention not tried it yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's first on my birthday wishlist!

      Delete