Monday, 22 April 2013

Green is the new Black

             Green is the new Black
 Topshop - Lace Top - £30      And Other Stories - Suede Slippers - £55      H&M - Khaki dress - £24.99
Monki Pirjo jumper - £20      Topshop - Forest Leigh jeans - £38      Essie - Maximillian Strasse - £7.99



  1. I have fallen in love with this mint lace top from Topshop! Perfect for Spring/Summer and although at £30 it is a little overpriced it way well be winging its way into my basket soon enough! 
  2. Who isn't talking about the new addition to the highstreet that is And Other Stories. These suede slippers are out of my price range so will be unfortunately staying on my wishlist so I can lust after them. 
  3. This might be a perfect summer dress for me (I don't do pink, flower prints). If only the sun would come out so there's a reason to make the purchase. 
  4. I love jumpers. Do I need another one? Probably not but that doesn't stop me already mentally buying this come payday. Oversized, mint and £20..already won me over! 
  5. I, like most, have a few pairs of Topshop Leigh jeans hanging up in my wardrobe but these forest edition would be a welcome departure from my usual blue or black denim choices. 
  6. A new Essie shade from the Spring collection that I have been eyeing up thanks to Kate. Usually mint nail varnish is too pale for me and leaves me looking like the undead..yep! But this one seems dark enough that it could finally be my mint nail colour! 



My mum has been telling me for years ''Green goes with Red hair''. Something I lead my life by! :) 
Are you loving the Emerald tones as much as me? 





4 comments:

  1. Love the jumper! I'm in need of some minty things, thanks for the inspiration :) x

    Amy - srslylou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so tempted to get it! Ignore the sunshine today and buy a jumper :)

      Delete
  2. I've fallen in love with my recent purchase of Models Own Fruit Pastels in Apple Pie which is a gorgeous pastel green :) i definitely want to get hold of a jumper in the same colour now :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be such a flattering colour!
      Been tight on cash *spending all my money on products* so haven't been able to get the lace top and jumper and just checked and they're still in stock! So tempting! Do it:) x

      Delete